Ask a Septic System Expert
Burke Stonework & Excavating Inc. was founded in 2012 and has a commitment to customer satisfaction and quality work. Browse some of our previous projects in the gallery. Let Carl Burke and his team bring your landscaping dreams to life. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Rick Brear has been in the On-Site Wastewater industry since 2005 and in that time he has enforced, inspected, installed, maintained, designed repaired and replaced all types of septic and sewage systems. We have a licensed septic system designer on staff and our team can help you with:
- Solutions for aging septic systems
- Septic system break out or malfunction
- Repair and replacement options including the newest technologies – Replace that Holding Tank with a state of the art Waterloo Biofilter!
- Systems for lots with very little space or soil
- Having trouble getting a permit for your addition or renovation? – We do File Reviews and can write reports for systems that have no legal documents
- Waterloo Biofilter and filter maintenance
- Baffle and Filter installations/Repairs
- Septic System Inspections and reports for:
-real estate transactions (buyers and sellers)
-individuals looking to check up on an aging system
-new homeowners looking to know how your system works or to learn where your system is located.
We will find you a solution. Call today!
The Burke Stonework and Excavation team was everything and more than we expected from planning through execution. We were happy that they could take care of all our civil works for our cottage build from lot levelling, foundation excavations, septic, to final grading and landscaping. Our property was a challenging boat access build on a steep lot. While walking us through the process, Carl’s vision of our how our new family cottage could be, completely blew us away when it was all said and done with all of the finishing touches he put on our build through the landscaping. The entire team adjusted on the fly to address anything that came up which was huge to us and our build. We wouldn’t hesitate recommending Carl and his team of pros for any job, big or small, requiring the services they offer.Jon —